The terms apply from 1st August, 2018. Levanger Bysykkel reserves the right to make changes.
Levanger Bysykkel is a service offered by ShareBike AS in cooperation with Levanger Municipality and Leva-Fro, for inhabitants and visitors of Levanger. We hope a mutual effort will be made to keep and support the service. We appreciate your contribution! To use the city bikes you must register via the app or web; the service is regulated by the below a user agreement. During registration, you are required to fill up your account with a minimum amount of money, based on the price list, which can be spent on future bike loans. Further, you will be required to accept the terms and conditions and register using a valid phone subscription and your correct name / address. You are responsible for the bike while you’re loaning it. You are also responsible for any damage you cause to people/surroundings with the bike.
Terms, conditions & private statement:
I hereby subscribe to the service and enter this contract with ShareBike AS on behalf of Levanger City bikes:
- I am 18 years old or older, or I am more than 15 years old and have my guardians written approval to enter this contract.
- By entering into this agreement, I/my guardians understand that the law for “fjernsalg av finansielle tjenester” is not applicable (consumer rights for remote purchase of financial services).
- I understand that I am personally responsible for the bike when I rent it and that my responsibility remains until it is returned, and I have received a receipt. If I let others borrow the bike while renting it myself, I understand that I will be held responsible for any damage or rental cost. In case of suspicion of theft or theft of my identity or telephone, I am obliged to notify Levanger city bikes immediately.
- I am responsible for posting and updating the information through this app associated with my registration.
- I will always ride carefully and comply with the traffic rules and understand that I am personally responsible if I inflict myself or others damage when using the city bike. If I am about to loan a bike that is not in a proper condition, I understand that I should not use it - and report the damage so that the bike can be repaired. Therefore, I am obliged to check the bike before I rent it.
- Upon registration, I accept that a specified amount will be deducted from my bank card through PayEx (minimum kr 49) and reserved for future use of Levanger City Bike. For each loan in excess of 15 minutes, the rent is charged according to the current price list. Once the amount has been spent, I understand that I need to top up my account to still be able to borrow bikes. I understand that prices may be changed without notice.
- If I abuse the scheme or violate the rules, I understand that I may be banned from the scheme and that remaining funds in my account will not be refunded.
- After each rental, I am obliged to return the city bike to one of the station areas marked in this app and make sure it is locked. My loan will last until I receive a receipt for return, and I am responsible for seeing to that I both have received a receipt and that the bike is locked upon leaving the bike. My receipts are stored in the app and can also be downloaded from the website www.levangerbysykkel.no.
- If the bicycle is stolen during a loan, I am liable for damages and must report the theft to the police. A copy of the police notification must be delivered to Levanger City Bikes. A stolen or damaged bike that is my responsibility may be billed (currently kr 3,000).
- I am not allowed to resell this service as a subscriber.
- Value added tax of 25% is included in all prices stated for the service. Once paid, the amount on my account cannot be refunded and will not be transferred to next season. Any money in my account that has not been spent at the end of the season will be kept by Levanger City bike.
- For subscription, the following terms and conditions apply to the storage and processing of personal data that may be associated with me as an individual:
- The storage of data for subscription is subject to the rules of the Personal Information Act. The information is managed by: ShareBike AS (org. No. 996 300 064), Strandveien 33, 1366 Lysaker - www.sharebike.com
- I understand, according to the Personal Data Act, that I can require information about me that is registered and processed in the system of Levanger Bysykkel, and at any time demand this information deleted. I also have the right to withdraw this consent at any time, however, I understand that that also would result in my subscription becoming inactive.
- Data stored will not be shared with anyone other than those who manage and perform services related to Levanger Bysykkel. Card information is stored at PayEx. All data about me is either encrypted or secured so that it is not available to others who are not affiliated with the service.
I hereby confirm that I have read and understood the above Terms and Conditions of Levanger City Bike.
Levanger Bysykkel welcomes you as a city bike subscriber! For questions or need for help, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or +47 74 01 90 80 (# 6) during office hours.